Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Gameboy Micro

Have you heard of the new Nintendo Gameboy micro? It's the latest from Nintendo. With Gameboy sales in somewhat of a slump lately, and with the holidays coming up, they released this little bad boy.

I played one yesterday in a video game store. I knew it was going to be small, but seriously, the thing is tiny. It's the same size as my cell phone. It could easily fit in my shirt pocket. And, the graphics and screen quality are amazing. They're only $80, which is relatively cheap for a piece of brand new video game hardware. They look like a lot of fun. They take Gameboy Advance games. Which means, you could play Super Mario Brothers 3 on it! Or, old Atari games. It's mindblowing, really.

1 comment:

Adam said...

shorted out my keyboard with drool...