Saturday, September 24, 2005

poet?

I'm not much of a "poet", if you will, but I sure give it the 'ol heave ho. So, here is a poem from my heart. I hope this can express my feelings accurately.

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
true friends are special,
and sometimes I want to run through the streets screaming and bust out a window with a brick I happen to find laying on the ground. That way, the cops will peel up in their cruisers or whatnot, and shout at me through their megaphones to drop down on the ground. Then, they'll run up on me, take me down to the ground, and cuff me while digging their knee into my back. Then, I can spend the night in jail and make one phone call to my mommy as I blubber like an idiot over the phone reciever like a 6 year old girl.
the end

3 comments:

Adam said...

nice, evan. nice.

hey, you still in tn?

Anonymous said...

Okay,

You don't know me, but I've been reading your blog for a while. Just sort of stumbled across it.
That poem was freakin' hilarious!

Jessie said...

ah, evan... you inspire me.
love, Jessie