Saturday, September 17, 2005

2005 Emmys

Has it really been a year? It may seem to early for me to start regurgitating old blog "material". However, one of my first blog entries was a story about working at the HBO Emmy party last year. I got hooked up with a catering company that had the lofty task of catering to all the "important" Hollywood hobnobbers at the 2004 HBO Emmy party. I rubbed shoulders (almost literally) with many of my favorite celebrities. You can ready my original blog entry on this subject by clicking here.

This year I'll be watching the festivities from many many miles away, in East Tennessee. It's strange to think I was actually there! HBO dominated the Emmys last year, with "cutting edge" (consorship free) programming. I don't really get into any of the HBO shows because they're a little "much" for me. I don't normally like my TV as intense as the Sopranos. But, to each his own.

The Emmys for this year airs tommorow night, and I'll probably tune in. I may switch back and forth between that and some other prime time schlock.

Click here for the official Emmys web site.

No comments: