Sunday, June 12, 2005

wading through peanut butter

I am a stout believer that people accept the consequences of their actions. I also believe that people don't end up in their station in life by accident. I believe in hard work, determination, intelligence, and all the things that drive a person.
My position in life right now, however, has me scratching my head and asking questions. How come I can't find a job? What's the deal with my family? Why are we moving? Where did my new girlfriend come from? How is it that all these things are happening to me, and I'm not doing anything? It's all just an odd sort of whirlwind. I'm caught in a storm. And, the goals I'm working toward?...Well, it's like trying to wade through peanut butter to get there. Neck high. And, I'm apparently doing something wrong.
I don't consider myself a very good actor. But, I haven't been in a play in a long, long time. And, I'm beginning to miss it. Times are strange. I'm desperately searching for a balance in my life, but the storm is rocking my little boat too much.
While it's out in the open, I do have a new girlfriend. It's incredible. But, maybe I'll blog more on that later.

No comments: