Wednesday, June 22, 2005

spin cycle

You ever feel like your life is on spin cycle, and you don't have much control over where it goes? I certainly do.

I also feel paralyzed by fears of failure, being "stuck", and drifting into miserable situations. I can't say everything I want to say in this blog right now, because it would come across as being far more bitter than I mean it. I will say, however, that my fears usually become self-fulfilling. That's the catch 22 of it. I know I'm being vague, but I don't want to beat dead horses.

1 comment:

sunflowerb said...

I love reading your posts! Do you ever feel like who you are reflected in your writing is not who you are in person? I hope that whatever it is that you are writing about will be worked through and resolved. By the way, you don't sound bitter, just human and contemplative! I love it!
~Heather