Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Chris and Ray


Chris and Ray
Originally uploaded by ehiggin.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is my friend Ray. He was in one of my Groundlings classes, and he does stand-up comedy. He's been working consistently at "The Comedy Store" for a while, and his popularity seems to be growing. He shot a mass email my way saying he did a show the other night, and things went really well. Chris Rock closed out the show, unexpextedly. My experiences at the Comedy Store haven't been quite as positive, which you can read about here on my blog. Regretably, I never got the chance to see Ray do stand-up while I lived in California.
Even though I only worked with Ray for a couple of months in the class, I'm still oddly proud of him because I know how hard he works. He's very talented. Also, I know the high level of struggle. I wish Ray the best, and I hope his popularity and success continue.

1 comment:

Jared Lucas said...

just curious as to how you found my blog there good ole buddy...??