Sunday, March 12, 2006

different stuff

Last night, I saw a wonderful film called Capote. I was stunned by Phillip Seymour Hoffman's performance. I've never been a big fan of his. And, since Jack Black came along, I lost total interest in P.Hoffman. However, I gained new respect for him with this film. It's an enthralling story, and I recommend it for everyone. I didn't know much about Truman Capote before I saw this film (I'm an ignorant clod!) But, it was very enlightening.

The weather here in East Tennessee has been very favorable lately. Finally, it has warmed up, and the sun has come out. Also, it's beginning to get dark later in the evening. Personally, I love it in the summer time when it gets dark at 9:30, even 10:00. I like day light!! And, I like this weather we've been having lately. It's reminiscent of California.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

The book that he's writing in that movie "In Cold Blood" is a great book. It reads like a suspense book...it's hard to remember that the events really happened. I am going to hopefully watch the movie this week (i haven't gotten to yet)...I read the book in preparation. I think I may read more Capote. I can't believe he'd escaped me thus far.