Friday, March 17, 2006

bike/school

Last night I bought a Schwinn mountain bike. Today, just now, I took it for its first test-spin. It was awesome. It's fantastic exercise, and it gets me out of the house. I'm looking forward to finding some bike trails in the Smokeys this spring/summer.

I recieved a very special delivery in the mail today. It was an application to Graduate school at the University of Tennessee. As I looked the information over, I realized this is the perfect time of year to begin the application process for next year. As I looked everything over in my living room, a very happy feeling came over me. This step in my educational progression could be just what I've been hoping for all along.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I went mountain biking two weeks ago and loved it! Do I smell a new hobby or a huge outing for this summer?

Grad school sounds good but scary. What would you go for?