Monday, January 16, 2006

whacky weekend

I had a weird, amazing weekend. Friday the 13th, I pulled out of the driveway in my ghetto hatchback. I just spoke to my Mom, telling her I felt apprehensive about the 4 hour drive to Nashville. I told her if I were to have a flat tire, I didn't have a jack to change it or anything. She replied with a, "Well, don't have a flat."

After 4 hours of rainy dark roads, I reached my Nashville destination. Then, wouldn't you know it, I got a flat tire. I was never a believer in Friday the 13th magic until this past weekend. It was quite an ordeal to fix it. Luckily, there were people to help me.

I went roller skating with middle schoolers. We also went to a dance club called "Red Iguana." We lived the good life.

I stayed with some friends in their apt. Then, my friend Tara got a new puppy.

The End

4 comments:

sunflowerb said...

Sounds so fun, evan :) Sorry about your flat.. poor baby.
heather

Jessie said...

Sorry about the flat...You went to a dance club? I thought she already had a puppy... some people have all the luck.

Nicole said...

That's crazy. Doesn't have to be like a 100 point match or something ridiculous? Funny stuff. I filled out the free profile once, but don't actually have an account or anything. Well, that settles it...now we have to get married :).

Tiffany said...

Bless your heart, Evan. You know, that sounds like something that would happen to me too. I think that we both need newer cars. What do you think? :) Anyway, call me. I want to know more about Nashville.