Saturday, October 08, 2005

A great place to live

I had some friends over for dinner last night and it was great. We watched Ed Wood, and followed that with Glen or Glenda. (Ed Wood is considered by many as the "worst director of all time." I kind of agree.) We had chicken, corn, and rolls. A delicious, very hearty southern meal. We followed it up with pumpkin pie for dessert. Yummy!

I discovered this really cool web site a few years back. My friend Tim told me about it. If you've ever wondered where the best place in country to live would be, look no further. This web site provides a completely free test that evaluates your personal preferences in a town. Then, it gives you quite a comprehensive list of cities/towns based on the criteria you specify in your test answers. It's a great learning thing, and can be eye opening.

Click here for the "Find Your Spot" site.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

yummy pumpkin pie! Your mommy cooks good. Glen or Glenda; we made it. That's all I can say! love you!