Thursday, April 13, 2006

cat and the fiddle

I did some voiceover "acting" a few years ago for a friend of mine. (Jason). He was working on a senior animation project with his friend, and he asked me to be one of the voices in it. How often does that chance come up? So, of course I jumped at it.

Now, for the first time, this glorious short film is available on the net. Jason is incredibly talented. This is an older project, but it's still awesome.

I am the voice of the cat playing the fiddle.

Click here to see it.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Evan, that was amazing! I'm with Millie. What a dream come true that would be! You did a really good job too.

Stansell said...

Evan... that was amazing! All except for the animation part of it. Whoever animated that should give up animating and go shine shoes!

Yeah.