Friday, April 13, 2007

my thoughts

Well, blogs are designed for people to spill their guts, so here goes.

I am going to Los Angeles in a couple of weeks for a brief visit. I'm only staying for a couple of days, but I'm really looking forward to it. As you may have noticed, this very blog was inspired by my adventures out there. I used to call that place home. (Or, at least "the place I lived." Never really considered it home.)

I'm a bit anxious because this will be the first time I've seen the place since I moved away two years ago. I'm almost afraid I may get "the bug" again. No, I'm not talking about a 24 hour flu. I'm talking about the warm sunshine, lattes, trendy cafes, starving actors, beautiful people, Southern California, crowds, fashion, headshots, agents, transvestites, absolute Hollywood weirdness. What if I get the bug to move there again? i won't know what to do with myself.

Why is the grass always greener on the other side?

My girlfriend and I are going...ALONE! Originally, someone else was going with us. But, his plans fell through. I feel kind of bad for the guy. So, it's just me and my girlfriend. But, don't get the wrong idea. It's not like that.

I will blog as updates continue.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!